VDOT NRO IMMS - Inventory Element
This system is an Integrated Maintenance Management Program/Asset Management. This system is used to coordinate maintenance and construction activities within VDOT.
Stakeholder: VDOT NRO
Systems Interconnected with VDOT NRO IMMS
- VDOT NOVA District Construction Management
- VDOT NRO MPSTOC - Signal Center
- VDOT NRO MPSTOC - TOC
- VDOT NRO TFO
Information Flow Diagrams which include VDOT NRO IMMS:
- VDOT NRO IMMS VDOT NOVA District Construction Management
- VDOT NRO IMMS VDOT NRO MPSTOC - Signal Center
- VDOT NRO IMMS VDOT NRO MPSTOC - TOC
- VDOT NRO IMMS VDOT NRO TFO
Information Flows to/from VDOT NRO IMMS:VDOT NRO IMMS VDOT NOVA District Construction Management
National ITS Architecture Subsystems mapped to VDOT NRO IMMS:
- Archived Data Management Subsystem
- Maintenance and Construction Administrative Systems Terminator
- Maintenance and Construction Management Subsystem
National ITS Architecture Market Packages associated with VDOT NRO IMMS:
- MC02 - Maintenance and Construction Vehicle Maintenance - VDOT Fredericksburg District -- (Graphic)
- MC02 - Maintenance and Construction Vehicle Maintenance - VDOT NOVA District -- (Graphic)
- MC08 - Work Zone Management - VDOT NOVA District -- (Graphic)
National ITS Architecture Functional Requirements associated with VDOT NRO IMMS:MCM Work Activity Coordination
- The center shall collect and respond to feedback concerning scheduled maintenance and construction activities with other management centers such as traffic, emergency, transit, and rail operations.
- The center shall collect and disseminate asset restriction information levied on transportation asset usage based on infrastructure design, surveys, tests, or analyses. This includes standard facility design height, width, and weight restrictions, special restrictions such as spring weight restrictions, and temporary facility restrictions that are imposed during maintenance and construction.
- The center shall exchange information with administrative systems to support the planning and scheduling of maintenance and construction activities. This information includes: equipment and consumables resupply purchase request status, personnel qualifications including training and special certifications, environmental regulations and rules that may impact maintenance activities, and requests and project requirements from contract administration.